This recipe and picture is shared by a dear friend, Adeline Song -- an amazing ballerina and ballet teacher, a supermum with three kids and love to nourish her family with her loving, delicious and beautiful cooking.
- 250g cream cheese cut in cubes
- 25gm lakanto ( monk fruit sweetener) or any sweetener of choice.
- zest n juice of one lemon
- 120g coconut oil
- 50g unsalted butter cut in cubes
1) Using a blender, grind your sweetener into powder form
2) Add in remaining ingredients n blend till everything comes together
3) Spoon mixture into silicone moulds n freeze for at least an hour before unfolding
4) Keep them in a container in the freezer
Just eat them straight from the freezer !!
- If you don't have a silicone mould, you can also make them in ice cube trays or a container and cut them into cubes after freezing
Please comment below if you had tried making this with other sweetener like stevia, maple syrup, yacon syrup etc !